Terms & Conditions
This website is under the operations of Allergen Aware. All the terms and conditions are in governance with the laws of UK and when any user makes use of it, he/she agrees that the courts in United Kingdom (UK) have the jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
Users must read the terms and conditions carefully, as all the users agree to abide by the terms and conditions while using this website. Allergen Aware reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time and post all the variations here on the website. Users must review the conditions on regular basis as they will be deemed to accept all the changes and variations if they continue the use of the website after the terms and conditions update. Allergen aware team takes all the necessary measures and precautions to make sure that the published information is correct and updated regularly, but we don’t guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by the restaurants. We reserve the right to make any changes without informing the user if it violates our conditions.
Allergen aware publish this website without warranty of any sort including the express or implied warranty, operations of site, accuracy of information of the products or services offered by different restaurants. We are not liable for any losses or damages to the restaurants or customers in case of any dispute among them which may result from the use of this website. We are also not responsible for inaccuracies of the information provided by the restaurants for their food including the ingredients and allergen information or any omissions from the information. Information contained in the website is not an invitation of any sort to make investment in shares or any other services/products or any other deal/contract with Allergen Aware or any other company. Information available on this website must not be relied upon in any way for making any kind of decision regarding investment.
Services Description of Allergen Aware
Allergen Aware offers the platform which let the customers communicate their orders to the delivery restaurants which offer their products on the website. The purpose of Allergen Aware is to offer a convenient service to the consumers which let the customers’ search by filtering the menu on the basis of 14 allergens in the preferred eatries of choice. Interactive menus with ingredients and allergen information let the customers add and submit the orders at few clicks. This website is created to offer online food market opportunities for the restaurants.
Allergen Aware does not intend to or sell or interfere in food production at restaurants, but we let the people search and find local restaurants in the area to order their food. All the restaurants registering at Allergen Aware are obligated to comply with the rules, regulations, standards and local laws of the country during the preparation, marketing, sale and safety of the food products.
Allergen Aware does not verify the representations or credentials of the restaurants, ingredients or quality of products. Customers must do their own research through the information provided by the restaurants on website for the quality and reliability. Allergen Aware does not guarantee the quality of any food in compliance with the applicable laws and we do not guarantee that menu and ingredients of restaurants displayed on the site are correct and same food is offered accordingly.
Restaurants represent that food preparation is in accordance with the special standards including Allergen Specific standards, organic and other related standards, but Allergen Aware do no investigate or verify any such representations. Allergen Aware will not be responsible for unhealthy food provided by the restaurant that does not meet the allergen specifications or the customers’ expectations in any way.
Customers are responsible for the verification of accuracy of the delivery address and Allergen Aware does not hold any responsibility for the incorrect addresses. All deliveries along with the preparation of food are the responsibility of the restaurant which register with us and accept orders. Restaurants must try their best to meet the specified delivery time, but deliveries can get affected for factors that are beyond the control of restaurant. Customer can submit the query in case of delay and restaurant may also inform the customer of the unexpected delay.
Restaurants must sign up with us and before the signup they must read and verify all the legal documentation. Allergen Aware keeps all the registration details in strict control and not share the information with anyone without the prior permission of the restaurant.
Important Legal Notice
Terms and Conditions on Sale:
1. Introduction and our Role
Company Details: Our office is located at Suite G 31 - 33 College Road Harrow HA1 1EJ
- Orders – Order online
- Products – Food which is allergy free
- Restaurants – From any of your favorite restaurants
- Service – that are partnered with us
2. Website Access and the related Terms
- Web Access: Many features of website are open for everyone and you might be able to visit these areas of web without registering or signing up.
- Acceptance of Terms: While you enter the web and get access to some specific areas of web, you agree with all terms and conditions and if not then you should leave the website immediately. And by this you are not allowed to order from our website.
- Revision of Terms: Terms and Conditions of web may witness some changes by the time. You must check them regularly because you will be subject to the policies defined by the company.
- Responsibility: You are accountable for making all provisions essential for you to have admittance to the Website. You are also in charge to make sure that all persons who access the Allergen aware website through your Internet connection is aware of these Website Terms and that they abide by them.
3. Your Status
- Capacity and age: By placing order through Allergen Aware you hereby confirm that: You are agreeing to the terms and conditions and you are at least 18 years old.
- Alcohol and cigarettes: By the use of this website you also acknowledge that: In accordance to the Licensing Act 1964, it is an illegal act for any individual under the age of 18 to purchase, or attempt to purchase intoxicating liquor, or for any person to buy intoxicating liquor for someone who is under the age of 18; Cigarettes are not sold to anyone under the age of 18; Any orders containing alcohol or any other intoxicating liquor will not be accepted from or on the behalf of anyone who is under the age of 18.
4. How to make an order and how it is processed
- Compiling your Order: After selecting your desired order from the menu provided by restaurants, you will be redirected to the information required page, after providing the information you will be allowed to proceed with confirmation of placing an order. Before clicking on a submit button reassure that information provided by you is error free. Once order is processed then errors cannot be corrected.
- Order and its processing:If a customer visits any page which requires login, then he/she will need to register to access the further process. When customer selects the restaurant and the food item(s) from the menu then he/she will be provided all the information in the cart to verify it. Customer must verify and correct any errors before submitting the order. Allergen Aware gives the order confirmation on website and email is also sent to the customer for order confirmation after the payment processing.
- Amending or cancelling your Order: Submission of order will lead you to payment procedure and once payment is authorized you will not be able to change or cancel your order, nor you will be entitled to refund in case of canceling or changing your order. You can contact our customer care team and they might help you in this matter but still it’s not guaranteed that they will be able to proceed your request further to the restaurants or not. Customers can cancel the order after placing the order on the website by contacting us at the earliest. Order cancellation depends on different factors like if the order is received by the restaurant or food is cooked. In that case, cancellation can only be done after the approval of the concerned restaurant and refund can only be made after the approval of restaurant. We make all the efforts to provide accurate descriptions and pricing, but still Allergen Aware reserves the right to cancel any order which is based on inaccurate information. Order can also be cancelled by the restaurant and Allergen Aware as both hold the right to cancel any order before or after the order acceptance and customer will be notified for the order cancellation in any such case.
- Payment authorization:If the payment is not authorized, your order will not be processed further or it will not be passed on to the relevant restaurant.
- Processing your Order and Restaurant rejections: On finalizing your order, your request will be processed further to the relevant restaurant and you will be getting confirmation email that your order has been received by the particular restaurant and is being processed. Please note that this confirmation email of your order is generated only by Allergen Aware and there is no surety that your order is accepted by the Restaurant. We persuade every restaurant to accept orders and in case of rejection, prompt back immediately. However Restaurants have no binding on this and reserve a right to cancel orders due to any unfavorable circumstances.
- Delivery of your Order: Time estimation of order delivery is provided by the relevant restaurant and please keep in mind that these are just estimations not guarantee that order will be delivered in an estimated time.
5. Price and Payment
- VAT and delivery costs: You will be charged same as the prices are quoted at the website. It includes VAT but the delivery cost may not be added but if you pay for your order online, then amount will be included wherever applicable.
- Incorrect pricing: Website contains variety in the menus and there is possibility of displaying incorrect prices. In cases, where prices are higher than quoted on web then we will contact you before the order is dispatched. But in any other case Allergen Aware or relevant restaurant is not obligatory to compensate order on the incorrect prices.
- Payment methods: Payments must be processed with accepted credit or debit card or in cash at the delivery point to the restaurant.
- Card payments: You might need to show your credit or debit card in accordance of identification and so the restaurant can check and confirm the receipt data for the order. Transaction from the card may face some delays in processing and it can result in payments taking 60 days to be charged from your debit or credit card.
- Credit and discount vouchers: A credit or discount may apply to your order if you are using any voucher or promotion code authorized by Allergen Aware while ordering your food. Please note that because of standard bank dealings, your bank or card issuer will at first \"ring-fence\" the full amount of the Order (before any credit or discount) in your account between 3 to 5 working days (or longer, depending on your bank or card issuer), and this amount will therefore be occupied in your account for that period. According to the policy of your bank or card issuer, your discount or credit will be charged after the amount has been received by the relevant restaurant and it might take few days (depends on the procedure of your card issuer or bank). You admit and consent that neither we nor the relevant Restaurant will be accountable or responsible to you in relation to this holdup by your bank or card issuer in the discharge of funds back into your account.
- Rejected Orders: As per the standards of your card issuer or bank procedures, if your order is cancelled by the relevant restaurant then the service used by you will not transfer any funds to us nor to the restaurant and instead amount will be transferred back to your account. However, it may take 3-4 working days (Depends on the policy of your bank or card issuer). You admit and consent that neither we nor the relevant Restaurant will be accountable or responsible to you in relation to this holdup by your bank or card issuer in the discharge of funds back into your account.
6. Customer Care:
- General: We value our customers and as it is mentioned earlier that our customer care team will try to assist you by every possible way. You can simply call or contact us by email form provided on our website.
- Questions about your Order: In case of unexpected delay in your order, feel free to contact our customer care service and our team will attempt to contact the restaurant to take follow up on your query.
- Changing or cancelling your Order: To change or cancel your order after it has been submitted or payment is authorized, you may refer it to our customer care and they will attempt to communicate your request further. However, we don’t guarantee that your request will be entertained by the relevant restaurant (Because it is totally up to the policy of restaurant).
- Complaints or feedback: It is always unpleasant to hear any complaints from a valuable customer but if something like, quality of product or service has bothered you then please consider giving your feedback through reviews, rating, or comments. Your feedback is an important part of our quality maintenance.
- Compensation: If you are displeased with the quality of product you ordered, try to lodge your complaint directly to the relevant restaurant and follow their complaint procedure. In case you are unable to make any contact to the restaurant then you can contact our customer care team within 48 hours and they will try to communicate your request further. If in case restaurant refuse to entertain your complaint then Allergen Aware has no obligation in compensating your order anyway. Please be aware that we have no liability on the product that is delivered by restaurant and we make no compensations on the behalf of relevant restaurant.
Terms of permitted use: Permission is granted to use website and download extracts for your own personal use (Non-Commercial) on the following points:
- Misuse of the Website is strictly included in an offence (including by hacking or \"scrapping\").
- Unless otherwise stated, everything published on the website are owned by us or our licensors, and these are protected under the laws of copyrights around the world. Any kind of misuse as mentioned in 1st point is prohibited.
- You must not alter the digital or paper copies of any resources that you print off in accordance with 1st point mentioned and you must not use any graphics material, video or audio series individually from any associated text.
- You must make sure that our position as the instigator of the material on the Website is always recognized.
- You are not permissible to use any of the materials on the Website. You are not allowed to use website for any commercial use without getting license from us.
- Limitation on use: It is not permissible to use website or any part of it in any public or private advertisement source or system without written consent by us.
- Reservation of rights: Rights that are stated in these terms are reserved by Allergen Aware.
8. Service Access
- Website availability: It is our utmost priority to provide you website availability 24 hours a day but yet we do not have any obligation or we are not accountable to you if website is unavailable at anytime.
- Suspension of access: Web access can be unavailable temporarily without any prior notice.
- Information security: Transmission of any data through internet is not secured and information you are transmitting through our channel is completely at your own risk.
9. Visitor Material And Reviews
Other than any personal information either it is a post, picture including reviews, Visitor Data will be treated as non-confidential data. Any visitor material you upload or transmit through our platform you warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the data. You consent that we are not responsible or accountable with respect to any visitor data and you give your consent that we or anyone who is assigned by us will be free to copy or disclose material by any means or can be used for any commercial or non- commercial purposes.
- You agree that any material posted by visitor will not violate restrictions mentioned in further 2 points below.
- Visitor Material Policy: Any data will be considered offensive material that is posted or transmitted by you including reviews which:
- violates any applicable local, national or international law;
- is illegal or falsified;
- amounts to unauthorized promotion; or
- Contains viruses or any other unsafe programs.
- Visitor Reviews Policy: Particularly (no limitations are applicable), any Reviews that you submit through the Website must not:
- contain any offensive or obscene data;
- endorse aggression or prejudice;
- breach the intellectual material rights of other person;
- violate any legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence);
- support illegal activity or attack another\'s privacy;
- give the notion that they begin from us; or
- Be used to pretend to be another person or to pretend your affiliation with another person.
- Removal of Reviews: Above listed two points are non-exhaustive. Rights are reserved but we do not take accountability under any law or obligation and hold complete discretion to remove, edit data at anytime including reviews especially that violates the above mentioned points (Visitor Reviews Policy and Visitor Material Policy).
- Use of Reviews: The Reviews and other Visitor Data enclosed on the Website are for information reasons only and do not comprise advice from us. Reviews and Visitor Data reflect the views of customers who have ordered through the Website or other third parties, and any statements, advice or opinions provided by such persons are theirs only. In accordance to the law we hold no responsibility to any individual for any statement, review or other data transmission including mistakes, offense, or falsehood that you may witness in any such material.
- Liability: You admit to assure us against any losses, damages and claims (and all related costs) bring upon by or made against us by a Restaurant or any other third party occurring out of or in association with any Reviews or other Visitor Data that you provide in violation of any of the depictions and contract, agreement or limitations set forth in this condition number 9.
- Disclosure to authorities and courts:You accept that we will fully assist with any proficient authority requesting or directing us to reveal the identity or location of anyone posting any Reviews or other Visitor Data in violate of Visitor Reviews Policy and Visitor Material Policy or any other relevant limitations and you free us to the full extent acceptable by law from all accountability in relation to such revelation.
10. Links to and from other websites
- Third party websites: Third party links on the website are only provided for your convenience and we hold no accountability to their availability or any other content posted on the website.
- Linking permission: You may link to the Website\'s homepage (www.allergenaware.com), provided that:
- you do so in legal way which does not harm or take benefit of our name;
- you do not set up a link from a website that is not possessed by you or in a way that imply a form of alliance with or support by us where none exists;
- any website from which you link must obey with the content standards applied in these Website Terms (in particular condition 9 (Visitor Materials and Reviews));
- Right to withdraw linking permission at any time and for any reason is reserved.
- Website information: We always try to ensure that information on the website is correct, we do not commit about its accuracy or completion. We might make changes to data on web or any service may be reformed and prices displayed on it, at any time without any prior notice. The Data on web can be out of date and we do not promise to unexpectedate the material.
- Intellectual Property All the materials displayed on this website are the intellectual property of Allergen Aware. Content, images and other materials are intellectual property of Allergen Aware and they must not be copied, distributed, displayed or reproduced without the written permission of Allergen Aware.
- Accuracy of InformationAllergen Aware put together all the possible endeavors to make sure that content of the site is accurate and up to date, but we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the information which may be incorrect. Allergen aware relies on the restaurants for most of the information and we reserve the right to change reference, data and product specifications at any point of time.
- Allergen Aware do not guarantee that this website or content will be available at all the times without any interruption. Access to the website can be suspended, discontinued or withdrawn at any time without any prior notice. Allergen aware will not be liable for the website unavailability at any time or for any specific duration.
- Restaurants and the customers must make sure that any people who access the website have complete awareness of the terms and conditions and he/she must comply with them.
- Allergy, dietary and other menu information: We do not take any responsibility regarding menu, prices and other related descriptions that are solely given by the restaurant. However, restaurants are accountable for providing false information and we do not take responsibility on such regard.
- Restaurant actions and omissions: We are not in charge over the actions or blunders of any Restaurants. Without limiting the generality of the preceding, you admit and agree to the following by using the Website:
- No accountability is on us regarding products you order from any restaurant, their quality, or hygiene, we disclaim any such warranties.
- Time estimations are only guesses and neither we nor the restaurants are accountable for any delays in order delivery.
- Restaurants are highly encouraged by us to accept all the orders but in any case of cancellation we are not responsible and it’s totally on restaurants policy to cancel the order under any circumstances.
- The previous disclaimers do not affect your legal rights against any Restaurant.
- Exclusion of terms: Access to the website is provided on the basis that highest level allowable by law, we eliminate all representations, warranties, conditions, undertakings and other terms in relation to the Website and Service (including any terms which might or else apply to the Website or Service, or be otherwise obscure or included into these Website Terms, by law, common law or otherwise).
General: Nothing in these Website Terms excludes or restricts our accountability for death or personal injury arising from our disregard, our responsibility for fake distortions, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Nothing in the Website Terms affects your constitutional rights.
Exclusion of liability: Subject to the 1st clause under condition 12 we will under no conditions whatever be accountable to you, whether in agreement (including negligence), violation of legal for:
- Any loss of earnings, sales, business, or revenue;
- Loss or fraud of data, information or software;
- Loss of business prospect;
- Loss of probable savings;
- Loss of goodwill; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss.
Limitation of liability: Subject to clause 11, and 2 initial points of clause 12, our total responsibility to you in reverence of all other losses arising under or in association with the Service or the Website, whether in agreement, including negligence, break of legal duty, or otherwise, shall in no state of affairs exceed twice the value of your Order or £100, whichever is lower.
Additional costs: You suppose full and sole liability for any supplementary or related costs that you may acquire in association with or as a consequence of your use of the Website, including without restraint costs including to the servicing, repair or revision of any tools, software, or data that you may possess, license or otherwise use.
Grounds for termination: Termination or suspension of your use to the website can be done at anytime or immediately by notifying you in writing (including by email) if we believe in our sole judgment that:
- You have used the Website in violation of clause 7 (License);
- You have posted Reviews or other Visitor Data in violation of paragraphs clause included in clause 9 (Visitor Material and Reviews);
- You have violated 2nd paragraph included in clause 10 (Links to and from other websites); or
- You have violated any other material terms of these Website Terms.
Obligations upon termination: You must right away obliterate any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website upon termination or suspension.
14. Written Communications
When using the Website or ordering Products via the Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website. For agreement purposes, you concur to this electronic means of communication and you recognize that all contracts, notices, information, and other communications that we provide to you electronically fulfill the legal obligation that such interactions are in writing. This condition does not affect your legal rights.
15. Events outside our control
- We will not be responsible for any breakdown to make, or delay in performance of, any of our compulsions under these Website Terms that is caused by events outside our rational control (\"Force Majeure Events\").
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, or accident beyond our control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following events:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- Civil commotion, demonstration, attack, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether affirmed or not) or danger or grounding for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- Unfeasibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- impracticality of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
- The acts, legislation, policies, or limitations of any government.
- Our performance under these Website Terms is considered to be terminated for the time that any Force Majeure Event going on. We will use our reasonable activities to bring any Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a way out by which our duties under these Website Terms may be executed regardless of the Force Majeure Event.
16. Additional Terms
- Severability: If any of these Website Terms are resolute by any legal authority to be null and void or unlawful to any amount, such term, condition, or provision will to that extent be detached from the remaining terms, conditions, and requirements which will continue to be applicable to the complete extent tolerable by law.
- Entire agreement: These Website Terms and any document particularly referred to in them constitute the whole contract between you and us and take over from all previous negotiations, association, understanding, or accord between us relating to the subject matter of any agreement.
- No waiver: It is to be noted that any failure by you or us in enforcing compulsions of terms mentioned in agreement will not be taken as a waiver of your or our rights or remedies.
- No waiver: It is to be noted that any failure by you or us in enforcing compulsions of terms mentioned in agreement will not be taken as a waiver of your or our rights or remedies.
- Assignment: You may not convey any of your rights under these Website Terms without our previous written sanction. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these Website Terms without your prior written notice to any of our partners or any business associations that we enter into a cooperative business enterprise with, purchase or are sold to.
- Headings:. The headings in the Website Terms are incorporated for ease only and shall not affect their understanding or explanation.
17. Governing Law And Jurisdiction
These Website Terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in agreement with English law. Disagreements or claims arising in association with these Website Terms (including non-contractual clashes or claims) shall be subject matter to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Contact Us
Customers or Restaurants can send us their comments, requests and queries at our office address: Suite G 31 - 33 College Road Harrow HA1 1EJ or call us at: +44 (0)20 3137 9320. You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org