1. Information That We Collect From You
- Whenever you visit our website or use the service, you may be asked to provide some personal information including Name, Contact Details (Telephone, Email ID, and Address) and Payment Details (such as credit or debit card number). We may also collect the information regarding usage of website, our services, or any features including the messages you send to us or reviews you will post on the web.
- While accessing Allergen Aware either from mobile devices (without limitations) you should know that information collection about usage will apply in that context too.
- Data may also be collected regarding technical information from your mobile device for example location data, performance data, basic information of your device (such as operating system and connection type), your IP address, payment methods, and then use of NFC tags, QR codes, or mobile vouchers. If you choose to be anonymous while visiting our website or using our services through any device or platform, this information may be collected and used by Allergen Aware automatically in case you use our web or service through mobile application or via any platform.
2- Use of Your Information
- Information can also be used to collect your views on the relevant services or to update you with latest developments made in services or anything else.
- By using our services you consent that we may use your information to notify you about the products or other services that may interest you occasionally, including direct marketing through post, status, telephone or by email.
- You also agree that your information can be shared with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) and they can use your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging) and it will also help us to analyze the data so we can support, monitor and develop our business and service to you.
- Please be aware that when you submit your reviews on our web, you also agree that we may use them for marketing purposes. You will only be identified by your first name and the city in which you are located (any other information that you consent to disclose).
3. Disclosure Of Your Information
- Information that is transmitted by you to us is send or stored in our servers which may be outside the European Economic Area, and may be given access to our staff or third parties including companies within Allergen Aware or to the associates who act for us for the purpose specified in the policy or other purposes which are informed to you from time to time in this policy. Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws. Though, we will always try to ensure that your data is treated in a way specified in this policy.
- If you agree, we may allow third parties to use your information for marketing purposes or to contact you occasionally for latest products, services that may be of interest to you. Contact can be made through telephone, email, messaging etc. If you have some disagreements with it then please let us know through contact details provided or modifying your profile accordingly.
- f we tend to merge or partner or sale our business to another business venture then we may transfer your information to the relevant company, our partners, owners, or advisors.
- Information you provide to us can be used under any legal duty or in order to comply with any other obligation, or to protect our rights or the rights of restaurants or third parties. It includes information sharing to the parties in order to prevent company from any fraudulent and otherwise.
4. Security and Data Retention
- Security steps are taken to protect your data from unauthorized access or any illegal processing, accidental data loss, and damage. Your information will be kept for a specific period of time or as required by the law.
- When you choose password protected profile on our website to enjoy access to some specific features of website then make sure to keep it confidential. In any other case we are not responsible for any transactions made through your account using your credentials.
- Though we take all the necessary measures to keep your information safe but still any transmission of data through internet is not completely secure. So, we cannot guarantee the security of information you transferred to the website: any data transmission is at your own risk. We assure you that we will take all important security measures to prevent any un-authorized access to your personal information.
5. Accessing and Updating
- Rights are reserved to you if you wish to see the information we hold on your behalf (“Access Request”) and request us to make any changes or updates. To make this request contact us through the contact details provided. In the matter of subject we have a right to charge ten pounds (£10.00) to meet our costs in providing details we hold about you.
- All Queries, reviews, suggestions or any kind of feedback or assistance can be acquired by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting Suite G 31-33 College Road Harrow HA1 1EJ or by calling us at: +44 (0)20 3137 9320